New Business Account Executive - ESPA
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
This commercial role is fundamental to the development of New Business within your designated area. To effectively project manage each account from early pre-opening to a commercially successful opening and on-going operation. Ensure that the highest standards are adhered to at every stage and that guest experience exceeds expectation. Delivery of revenue & performance targets through managing your accounts and their respective teams.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Effective communication skills with the National Business Development Manager (NBDM) & accounts within your designated region.
- Develop a strategic Pre-Opening Plan for all accounts in your remit
- To Develop the treatment, packages and pricing offering for the new business’s in your area.
- To establish ESPA standards of operation, ensuring that ESPA branding is strongly and appropriately represented
- To arrange all ESPA technical training (providing their staff with the necessary level of training to allow delivery of ESPA treatments) and deliver all relevant theoretical training in accordance with the New Business Critical Path.
- Strong Sales skills- by taking a proactive approach to achieving and exceeding sales targets on a monthly and annual basis as agreed by the NBDM.
- To identify all ‘Sales’ opportunities in the new business and discuss with the NBDM for approval.
- To develop, present and manage the ESPA marketing Calendar to the new business’s, for the first 6 months of operation.
- To visit on a regular basis (over a set 6 month period) all new business accounts, in line with the new business critical path, as agreed with the client and company expectations
- To strategically plan & carry out new business launch events, promotional events, skin care workshops, express days in line with ESPA’s profile, expectations, Marketing Plan and to involve the relevant Business Manager.
- Effective merchandising skill. To fully merchandise the ESPA Brand within your new business’s in accordance with company expectations. To ensure that any POS produced by the accounts utilising the ESPA name or Logo is approved by ESPA Marketing Department
- To trade test and evaluate staff before or after ESPA treatment training as required
- Ensure relevant par stock levels are agreed with each account, the entire range is fully represented, promotional activity is presented and participation agreed, along with monthly stock checks and orders agreed with the accounts.
- To report sales figures etc. in line with ESPA’s procedures
- To attend and participate in all regular Sales meetings throughout the year
- To support company induction programme by allowing new ESPA staff to shadow as required
- To ensure that all company expenses and expenditure is agreed to presented for approval on a monthly basis
- Ensure that company guidelines such as personal use of mobile phone, use of mobile phone whilst driving, health and safety and personal safety issues are followed
- Liaise in a professional, efficient and proactive manner with all ESPA colleagues and client requests / enquiries
- To take on ad-hoc projects as requested by NBDM
- Undertake relevant personal development as required.
- A proactive self starter with business development and commercial experience with an in depth knowledge of ESPA products and treatments, ideally through experience within an ESPA spa or salon at management level.
- Understanding of the dynamics of working within the hotel industry, health and Fitness and Day Spa markets.
- Highly motivated individual with a strong commercial acumen, results driven, and the ability to work independently with proven experience within a sales focused environment.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills are essential.
- Good networker with the ability to influence a range of stakeholders at all levels and cross-functionally across the organisation both internally and consumer facing.
- Strong team player across the business with a proven ability to lead and motivate teams to deliver the exceptional.
- Ability to work strategically, reactively and a flexible attitude towards changing goals and business requirements.
- Flexibility to travel and stay away to suit the needs of the business
- Computer literate and good level of numeracy
- Full clean driving license