Graduate Supply Planner - Beauty
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
Main Activities / Tasks:
- Supply Planning for one or more Beauty brands
- Co-ordination of supply of third party and co-packed products
- Monitoring weekly sales and identifying any changes in demand
- Place replenishment orders with suppliers to maintain 100% availability on all products, across all warehouses whilst keeping stock within agreed budget.
- Reporting of supply risks and shortages.
- Proactively manage lifecycle items, ensuring new stock levels items are available for product launches and work with the trading teams to reduce SLOB lines. (slow moving and obsolescent lines)
- Monitor and track supplier delivery performance, chasing late deliveries. Daily review and resolution of purchase order/transfer order exceptions
- Manage shipments by land & sea ensuring arrival for production
- Liaise with & manage stock queries while maintaining strong relationships with 3 party manufacturers
- Production of various data and forecast reports for all company levels
- Process improvements
- Work with the wider team to ensure all KPIs are maximized including Net Working Capital, Customer Service Level and forecast accuracy
- Support business change requirements (NPD / EPD / MI etc)
- Work closely with internal departments including Demand planning, Sales, Procurement and Product Development and Customer Services and support on adhoc Supply Chain projects
- Highly numerate with strong analytical & IT skills. (Excel proficient)
- Confident communication skills both verbally and written with internal and external teams.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to develop strong relationships internally and externally
- Hard working and proactive team player
- Commercial awareness.
- Min 1 year in a similar role- or graduate with industry work placement/ internship.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme