About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
As a Graphic Designer you’ll have a close eye on the standard and quality of the creative work being produced within the team. You will always strive to find new and innovative ways to meet client briefs within budget and to deadline.
• Work closely with the Client Service and Operations teams, building strong relationships.
• Take an active part in daily or weekly stand-ups to maintain an efficient and effective creative team.
• Adhere to brand guidelines when applicable and be part of ensuring they are kept relevant and up to date.
• Awareness of costs and budgets - suggesting changes where costs can be saved.
• Create positive internal and external client relationships.
• Ensure all jobs you’re involved with are delivered to agreed deadlines.
• Working with Creative Leads, you’re accountable for improving creative across divisional brands.
• Always work to a high-quality standard with consistent levels of creative across all media.
• Take part in establishing the scope, specifications and requirements for each job when required.
• Ensure all relevant creative processes are followed.
• Confidently present design concepts to the client, wider stakeholders and senior management.
• Responsible for meeting your own personal objectives agreed with your Manager.
• Deal with any creative issues that arise from internal/external clients/stakeholders.
• Attend relevant creative or client meetings.
• Be a passionate brand advocate to our brands
• Ability to mentor the less experienced creatives and help them fulfil their potential.
• Consider brand relevance and guardianship at all times.
• Take responsibility to ensure all work created by you and the team involved is high quality and where possible, aims to exceed client expectations.
• Have high creative standards for the work you produce, ensuring it is completed to deadline, demonstrating accuracy, attention to detail and ownership.
• Motivate and inspire those around you.
• Aim to excel across a range of media, whilst pro-actively furthering your own skills.
• Have ability in applying a level of considered strategic approach to your own creative ideas.