Senior Content Executive - Luxury
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Role:
Working in our Luxury division on brands such as Thehut.com and Coggles, you will:
- Support the Head of Brand in developing and executing a high performance digital content strategy
- Lead the editorial direction for all content
- Manage the content calendar, identifying key areas for opportunity
- Ensure content has a clear purpose, measurable objectives and agreed performance metrics
- Work with the Head of Brand to define and develop the tone of voice for each of the Lux sites
- Work with the SEO Manager to ensure best practice and brand positioning, delivering informative copy
- Key contributor in producing creative, entertaining and informative content that highlights key brands and new launches to site
- Work with the Head of Brand to amplify marketing campaigns on content channels.
- Work with the Head of Brand to drive the content strategy in line with market insight, buying strategy, and trade concerns
- Manage all written output, giving copywriters constructive feedback and day to day support to aid their development
- Pitch engaging content ideas in creative meetings
- Report on content performance and use insights to further develop the way we speak to our customer on content channels
- Keep up with industry trends and competitor activity