German-speaking project management intern
Our Internship Programme has launched the careers of more than 60 students in the past 5 years and we are now looking for our next intern, to join our German market research team.
This is a multifaceted role which will allow you to get exposure to a wide range of business activities and shape your career if you are open to learning on the go.
The internship will last for 6 months, with the candidate ideally able to start in December. During your internship you will:
- Work as a member of our global operations team and assist project managers. You will have the chance to source and coordinate your linguists and run your own projects, once you've completed your training.
- Learn how to carry out quality checks and ensure that the production work and the final product is up to the highest standards.
- Gain exposure to the full project management life-cycle
- Recently completed MA or BA studies in business, project management, translation and languages
- Native speaker of German or very good proficiency
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to take initiatives and own your projects
- Flexibility and ‘can-do’ attitude
- High level of computer literacy
- Commercial awareness and drive to provide excellent client service