Brand Data Analyst - Beauty
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
- Analyse brand and category performance at territory level - deep dives into those above/ below expectations to share learnings and generate actions
- Analysis of campaigns and key trading events
- Working on strategic campaign planning with brands, focusing on metrics such as new customer acquisition, retention, AOV via means of sampling, GWP, exclusive launches, regime bundling etc.
- Attending and presenting in brand strategy meetings; quarterly and annual business reviews.
- Assist in managing brand relationships
- Support Product Catalogue team by using data to check current processes e.g. pricing, shipping restrictions etc.
- Support the Partnership Development team by providing site and category insights to be used in conversations to on-board new brands and partnerships.
- Working with Senior Brand Data Analyst to understand Buying and Brand strategy in order to prioritise work that delivers the most significant benefit in terms of revenue and GP