Senior SEO Executive - Beauty
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
The role of the Senior SEO Executive is to increase traffic and revenue to the site by following SEO best practices.
The Senior SEO Executive will work alongside trading, paid search, social, and creative teams with a view to developing and delivering strategic SEO campaigns to improve traffic. The executive will be expected to learn to use a variety of related tools in order to conduct research, develop strategies and deliver against the group’s SEO targets.
Main Activities / Tasks:
- Day-to-day optimization, including landing page text, keyword research, editorial page creation.
- Researching various topics to create engaging and relevant content for the site.
- Writing highly engaging and relevant content that delivers strategic SEO value.
- Identifying link building opportunities and other forms of valuable outreach.
- Editing and writing content to a high standard.
- Liaising with both internal and external contacts to hit strategic group goals.
- Assisting the rest of the Search team on work outside of day-to-day when required.
- Capable of working alone and within the team structure to deliver growth to the Organic marketing channel.
- Basic reporting and analysis to show impact of work.
- Building a strong knowledge of all divisional sites.
- Building strong knowledge of required tools & systems.
- Special Requirements:
- Ideally 1-3 years’ experience in SEO
- Excellent writing skills in the relevant site languages.
- Strong attention to detail and a drive to deliver the best results.
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Staff discounts across The Hut Group brands
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations
- Opportunity to bring a key brand to life internationally
- Opportunity to work with a true global leader in the sports nutrition industry
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects across a number of disciplines