Supply Chain Planning Manager
Role Supply Chain Planning Manager
Based: Manchester Airport
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
THG is looking to recruit an experienced Supply Chain Planning Manager to manage team that is responsible for Supply and Demand Planning for our Beauty brand
- Produce and execute a business-wide supply plan to satisfy the demand
- Manage all planning for on-going production in line with demand
- Proactively identify and resolve potential issues
- Collate, analyse and summarise the reporting of all performance on a timely basis (relating to Sales & Operational Planning)
- Drive maturity and continuous improvement of Sales & Operational Planning and Planning throughout the Business
- Manage third party suppliers
- Monitoring weekly sales and identify any changes in demand
- Ensure team is monitoring availability and inventory levels for finished goods and in-directs and placing replenishment orders with suppliers to maintain 100% availability on all products, across all warehouses whilst keeping stock within agreed budget.
- Monitor and track supplier delivery performance
- Drive inventory reduction and optimisation activities to ensure targets are achieved
- Report supply risks and shortages.
- Work with the wider team to ensure all KPIs are maximized including Net Working Capital, Customer Service Level and forecast accuracy
- Support business change requirements (NPD / EPD / MI etc)
- Work closely with internal departments including Demand planning, Sales, Procurement and Product Development and Customer Services and support on adhoc Supply Chain projects
To be conisdered for this role you should have
- Experience in supply planning for a FMCG company with a large number of SKU sets
- Experience implementing new processes to support and improve the planning cycle
- Experience working with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills including innovative and creative thinking; and scenario modelling.
- Able to rapidly assimilate a complex situation, identify and focus on the key issues to achieve a desired corporate strategy and objectives. Confidence to make complex decisions under uncertainty and pressure.
- Strong organisational and communication skills including the ability to tailor style to different audiences.
- Strong leadership capabilities to effectively build and inspire high-performing teams with a focus on continuous improvement and collaboration.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme