Office Adminstrator - Based at our Media City offices.
THG is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We have over a decade of building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, across over 140 markets. We specialise in creating brilliant digital brand experiences and we aim to be the World's leading Online Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK's leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing global operations and we currently have over 16 million customers worldwide.
We are building a world-class business with global ambitions, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast as you might think is possible. That's how the company operates, and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth. We have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers - our people are unquestionably our strength. Wherever in the world they are, whatever their role, we encourage our people to share the smart thinking, and give them the support to see their ideas made real. We have built an environment that empowers our people to achieve their full potential, creating innovative digital experiences that deliver results.
As part of our hyper growth we seek to hire and develop well-rounded, commercially astute, ambitious people that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and drive us forward.
About the Technology @ THG
Our software is the core of our business and enables the company to continue to grow and thrive. The Group’s industry leading and proprietary technology platform powers its own consumer sites plus global media partners and brand owners, including: Unilever, Nintendo and the Daily Mail Group. We develop all of our own applications in-house with our Development Delivery Teams. In order to enable our Delivery Teams to continue to achieve, we are always looking for bright and intellectual people who are happy to push boundaries and really challenge the status quo.
Led by world-class technologists with a diverse range of backgrounds ranging from Silicon Valley tech giants (Google, Amazon) through to Hedge funds and Algorithmic Trading Firms. You will be surrounded by highly intellectual and passionate colleagues, all with the common goal to help us grow this business globally, fast. Our current 200 developers are currently looking at how we can further develop our platform to continue the success’ that we have had!
General Purpose Ensure accuracy and efficient operation of the team. To maintain and develop process for the team. To input data accurately from various sources and documents into the computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes. To be innovative and be involved in key meetings and to make concise decisions.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- To contribute towards the TechAdmin team to undertake and complete work accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure process are followed and maintained
- Maintain good logbooks or records of activities and tasks
- Review files and records to answer requests for information
- Coordinating work flow
- Approval of IT invoices
- Police IT software licensing and volumes and manage accordingly
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of relevant software applications including MS Office/Teams
- Video conferencing
- Proficient in use of email and internet
- Good numeracy skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Proven use of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Methodical approach
Job Challenges & Problem Solving
- Providing a quality service to internal and external clients
- Constantly monitoring and identifying ways of developing and improving administration processes for the business
- Organizational and planning
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Participate willingly in the work of the Team
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- An ability to work to deadlines
Due to the size and complexity of the establishments within The Hut Group, you will undertake any other reasonable tasks or duties that are deemed to be within your capability, as directed by a senior manager of the Group, to whom you have a reporting relationship.