Sales Executive - Hosting
The Hut Group (THG) is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing technology start-ups. THG has cemented its status among the UK’s biggest privately owned companies. With locations across the globe, THG is a technology led unicorn with continued ambitious growth and investment plans for 2018, worldwide.
THG Ingenuity sits at the very core of this, offering faster, smarter digital innovation for growth. How we execute, is smart and simple, we offer three services from bespoke ecommerce to managed and mass web hosting building an unparalleled, unique and ingenious offer not only for our external partners and clients but also for our own world leading Beauty and Wellness brands.
We are currently recruiting for our Sales team in the UK. Based from our Manchester Head Office, you will be working directly with experienced Hosting industry sales leaders in a unique opportunity to not only develop your own career at pace with an exciting growth business, but also be a part of shaping our ambitious growth plans.
We are recruiting for a Strategic Acquisition Sales Executive who has a proven track record of identifying, engaging, and winning new sales. We are looking for individuals who are excited to join a startup environment with immense potential, who will lead the sales charge taking THG Ingenuity solutions to market. Having sales experience in the cloud, security, managed services, or web-hosting space is a real plus.
Being part of an exciting startup environment within THG, the candidate will need to be able to solve problems, and work creatively. A self-starter with drive and determination to succeed, who can operate well in a grass-roots and dynamic environment is ideal for this role. Driving new revenue for the company will be your focus.
Reporting directly to the EMEA Head of Sales, the Strategic Acquisition Sales Executive will create a new territory plan to target companies, develop the strategy, and penetrate a specific territory to generate new customers and revenue for THG. The ideal candidate will be able to personally generate leads, qualify prospects, and close new leads, while hitting a monthly sales quota.
You will be primarily responsible for new sales acquisition with a secondary responsibility of finding new footprints in our current installed base of customers.
- Generate qualified sales leads from new outbound efforts, potential partners, or personal contacts
- Develop initiatives to increase new deal lead flow and ways to position THG Ingenuity within defined target segments and customers
- Conduct demos and webinars of THG Ingenuity on a frequent basis utilizing video conferencing
- Manage your business and pipeline effectively to accommodate a monthly revenue sales quota
- Adjust to industry trends in order to identify areas of opportunity to increase new revenue for THG
- Develop a clearly defined strategy to penetrate a specific area of opportunity for THG
- Work closely with THG senior leadership to execute company’s sales goals and drive revenue
- Update and maintain lead and customer information in the company database
- Primary focus identifying and winning new logos with secondary focus on current customer growth
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or related field sales experience in high tech industry
- 5+ years of experience in outside, field, or acquisition sales
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently in a remote setting
- Comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment and think “outside the box” to creatively solve problems
- Travel 30-50%
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong presentation skills
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers