Food Manufacturing Operations Manager
Factory General Manager
Location Shephersdville, Kentucky
The Hut Group:
THG (The Hut Group)’ s primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and sports nutrition consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, ESPA, Illamasqua, Grow Gorgeous, Mamma Mio, Mio Skincare, Glossybox, Idealshape, Idealfit and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Founded & headquartered in the United Kingdom, THG also has operations in the U.S., in Continental Europe (Poland), and is also expanding into Asia and Australia. Our purpose-built, climate-controlled, manufacturing and fulfilment centre in Shepherdsville, KY facility has now been open for around two years with plans for further expansion in the U.S.
THG is looking to recruit an Opertations Manager to lead food manufacturing operations at THG’s site in Kentucky. Your main focus will be to ensure that performance KPIs and targets for production are met, on time and in full whilst ensuring full compliance with all operational standards and specifications.
• Set clear goals, objectives, pace and develop a site performance improvement plan linked to the overall manufacturing strategy to drive performance.
• Develop budgets, labour forecasts and agency planning and produce monthly capital review report.
• Proactively look for ways to drive down costs and overheads to improve performance and overall site profitability.
• Build effective relationships with suppliers to deliver products and services to standard and when required.
• Develop an engagement and continuous improvement framework which facilitates the involvement of employees at all levels.
• Monitor and challenge managers to ensure that all policies, procedures and operational standards are adhered to.
• Ensure the site is legally compliant with Polish Health & Safety legislation and actively promote Health and Safety
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following skills / experience
- Experience managing manufacturing operations for a Food Production business
- Proven Track record of Delivery in an FMCG environment
- You will also need to demonstrate that you are a Team Player with a positive and flexible attitude
Very competitive Benefits Package-
- Generous Paid Time Off, up to 150 hours per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance & Short/Long Term Disability. 30 day waiting period for benefits
- Company pays up to 90% of insurance premiums
- 9 paid holidays
- Your birthday off, paid after 1 year of service.
- 401K with up to 4% company match. 100% vested from day one
- Awesome Employee discounts on our websites
- Employee Referral bonus program up to $100 per referral
- Climate Controlled
- Short 20-minute commute from Louisville and Elizabethtown