Buyer - Beauty Brands
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role:
• Cultivating and maintaining relationships of allocated US Beauty Brands
• Liaising with brands weekly to review performance and drive actions accordingly
• Delivering Annual Brand Budgets across brand remit
• Delivering GP across brand remit as per US Beauty target
• Securing funded promotional mechanics, driving profit and revenue growth
• Working on strategic campaign planning with brands, focusing on metrics such as new customer acquisition, retention, AOV via means of sampling, GWP, exclusive launches, regime bundling etc.
• Working with Senior Manager to build strategy meet agendas and deliver; monthly management, quarterly and annual business reviews.
• Collaborative working with trading and merchandising managers to ensure brand plans are executed successfully and stock portfolio/availability is managed effectively
- Graduate in a commercial discipline e.g business, economics etc
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to develop strong supplier relationships
- Experienced Microsoft office user, especially Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Be proactive and use initiative to solve problems
- Be numbers focused, positive and enthusiastic