Head of Performance Marketing (Paid Search, Paid Social)
About The Hut Group
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Head of Performance Marketing
We are now going global, focused squarely on building a world class marketing platform and team and we are hiring for a driven, motivated and highly capable Head of Performance Marketing to join us. As the Head of Performance Marketing you will lead, develop and implement paid marketing strategies that contribute to our stellar growth. Driven by data you’ll quickly iterate and methodically improve our results month on month. The role will provide leadership in paid search, paid media, affiliate marketing, and trading.
Responsibilities will include
- Lead overall Paid Search function including overall strategy, producing traffic generation goals and forecasts, setting the budget spend priorities, and measuring overall results against plan.
- Monitor and analyze performance overall against traffic, CPA and ROI goals and continually make and implement recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth.
- Lead team to identify new optimization tests and growth opportunities and areas for additional investment
- Lead overall integrated campaign strategy and plans, outlining key marketing themes, messages, and offers and mediums for promotions throughout the year.
- Planning, managing and executing local and global paid search programs
- Ensuring the best possible ROI and reporting back to senior leadership
- Lead internal teams to optimize customer journeys and online experience
- Develop and implement the company's acquisitions strategy globally
- Full responsibility of the Paid Search budget
What we’re looking for:
- Proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
- Strong experience and expertise in digital marketing (Mainly PPC)
- Experience in running a portfolio of traffic generation programs
- Experience with working and developing Paid Search Bid tools (in house or 3rd party) and associated data modelling (attribution models, propensity models)
- Experience working with Analytics platforms: (Google, In house, Coremetrics, Omniture, etc.)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- A mindset of optimization and testing. Must have track record and a strong approach to the job of constantly optimizing various programs, testing new ways of executing and new traffic programs and making decisions based on objective data to keep refining programs and investments.
- Strong campaign management orientation, identify new themes / topics, offers, and platforms to reach target market with those messages and offers.
- Strong interpersonal and team-building capabilities, ability to develop strong trust-based relationships and manage effectively.
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
- High attention to detail and focus on quality output necessary.
- Strong project management skills.
What we offer
- High level of responsibility from day one.
- Working with a fun, energetic and highly motivated team.