Financial Accountant Analyst
The Hut Group is seeking a Financial Accountant Analyst who can lead our organization and will be responsible for the financial control and integrity of the businesses accounting records and will also play a vital role in the provision of information to the local Senior Management Team and to the Group Head Office in the UK.
Who we are & what we do:
The Hut Group (THG.com) is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies, utilizing our proprietary technology platform to successfully manage 140 global websites, intensely focused on the Sports Nutrition & Beauty markets with internationally recognized websites such as Myprotein.com, Idealshape.com, Idealfit.com, Skinstore.com, Glossybox.com and Popinabox.com just to name a few.
Founded & headquartered in the United Kingdom, THG now has global operations in the U.S. and Europe, as well as is expanding into Asia and Australia. As we soon complete our second year of operations in our new Shepherdsville, KY climate controlled manufacturing and fulfillment facility, further aggressive U.S. expansion plans are already underway for the upcoming year.
Key Responsibilities of our Financial Accounting Analyst:
This self-motivated, good-natured/good-humored individual will provide direct leadership and/or support for but not limited to the following functions and areas:
- Responsibility for the accuracy of all financial records of the business.
- Ensure the integrity of stock records and the valuation of stock holding in line with Group accounting practices.
- Physical stock integrity of both raw materials & finished goods, working closely with operational teams to ensure that losses / wastage is kept to a minimum
- Stock profiling to ensure that stock cover and aging are maximized to protect Group working capital position
- To aid the operational managers with resource planning to maximize headcount efficiency whilst ensuring that production requirements are met
- Production efficiency reviews driving OEE efficiencies
- Control and analysis of labor costs including collation & approval of payroll data for processing by payroll provider
- Business financial control through purchase order approval of all business spend
- Group monthly financial reporting for Cend LLC including monthly management accounts
- Daily cashflow management within the constraints of the Group banking facilities
- Control of any capital expenditure against budgeted spend.
- Working with the Group finance function to ensure all statutory / regulatory compliance is adhered to.
- Manage the company annual budgeting process.
Qualified accountant (preferably CIMA) with a good knowledge of US and UK accounting standards.
Analytical with a proven record of hands on experience of management reporting in a large & complex business
Confident communicator as this role will involve liaising with all levels of employees in different departments / disciplines
An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Outlook and Excel (Understanding v-lookup, pivot and functions an advantage)
Knowledge of SAGE X3 accounting software
Very competitive Benefits Package-
- 9 paid holidays
- Your birthday off, paid after 1 year of service.
- 401K with up to 4% company match. 100% vested from day one
- Awesome Employee discounts on our websites
- Employee Referral bonus program up to $100 per referral
- Climate Controlled
- Short 20-minute commute from Louisville and Elizabethtown