Digital Marketing Executive
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
THG Ingenuity is the fast growing commercial division of THG. THG Ingenuity leverages the technology, brand and ecomm knowledge of THG to create compelling digital propositions for clients including Ninendo, Daily Mail Group, Unilever, Honda, Jamie Oliver and Nestle. We have achieved this by encompassing the end-to-end capabilities of web hosting and cutting-edge tech with 29 global data centres, consulting, translation, digital media, marketing and content services.
About the role:
- Reporting into the Commercial Marketing Manager you will support our growth strategy and help build brand identity across the commercial offering of THG Ingenuity
- Working closely with the THG Ingenuity launch
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the websites
- Working alongside our design team to brief in creative campaigns
- Working across a number of marketing channels including affiliates, PPC, SEO, content and social.
- Creating engaging content
- Managing our social media channels to drive engagement and loyalty
- 2+ years experience within a Digital Marketing Role
- University degree (Marketing or Business related studies)
- Analytical skills
- Strong written and communication skills