Senior SEO Executive - Myprotein Asia
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
- The Senior SEO Executive will be responsible for guiding and training the executives on the day-to-day optimisation of the divisional sites across Asia.
- They will be expected to conduct competitor and gap analysis, as well as staying up to date on SEO trends, best practices, technical updates and other important news in the search world.
- Part of the role will include driving technical SEO changes in collaboration with the innovation team. Likewise, they will be expected to conduct site audits to help inform trading & other search managers with a view to supporting strategic priorities.
- Write copy for blog articles and product pages that is both optimised for search engines and serves as quality, well researched and engaging copy that captures the brand’s tone of voice
- Be responsible for blog management and optimisation - Looking at visits, conversion, bounce rate etc.
- Use tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs and Keyword Planner to conduct keyword research with the goal of identifying opportunities for new landing pages and blog content
- Manage day-to-day on-page optimisation (h1s, URLs, meta data, internal links and body content)
- Create and implement link building strategies: this will involve finding guest blogging opportunities, launching PR campaigns, and general blogger and influencer outreach.
- Use tools such as Ahrefs to monitor & report on backlink performance
- Operate with a goal of increasing the Brand’s organic traffic and revenue.
- Analyse and report on performance using Google Analytics & Search Console
- Conduct site SEO audits across multiple international locales.
- Deliver strong growth against targets for the Organic channel.
- Finally, the Senior SEO Executive will be responsible for the delivery of the channel against set objectives and the management and implementation of divisional targets.
- Top level degree qualified
- Native Mandarin, Japanese or Korean
- Strong technical SEO knowledge - 1+ years experience
- Ability to work in super-fast paced, internet environment with low structure and high autonomy
- Be creative and able to drive innovation
- Have high energy with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve results through people
- Experience in working in a team of SEO executives with a goal of increasing group traffic and revenue.
- Knowledge of gap analysis
- Experience in implementing SEO best practices.
- Salary: £28,000 - £38,000
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
Application Opening Date: 21/05/2019
Application Closing Date: 20/06/2019