The Hut Group is seeking a Security Manager who can lead our Security Team to implement the appropriate safeguards/tools for the protection of company assets, employees, training, product, and visitors on THG property.
Who we are & what we do:
The Hut Group (THG.com) is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies, utilizing our proprietary technology platform to successfully manage 140 global websites, intensely focused on the Sports Nutrition & Beauty markets with internationally recognized websites such as Myprotein.com, Idealshape.com, Idealfit.com, Skinstore.com, Glossybox.com and Popinabox.com just to name a few.
Founded & headquartered in the United Kingdom, THG now has global operations in the U.S. and Europe, as well as is expanding into Asia and Australia. As we soon complete our second year of operations in our new Shepherdsville, KY climate-controlled manufacturing and fulfillment facility, further aggressive U.S. expansion plans are already underway for the upcoming year.
Key Responsibilities Security Manager:
This self-motivated, good-natured/good-humored individual will provide direct leadership and/or support for but not limited to the following functions and areas:
- Oversight of all security functions at facility.
- Management of Local Security Officers.
- Physical security countermeasures: cameras, access control, alarms and alarm monitoring, and foot patrol.
- Direct management of security officers (guards) at facility. This management includes creation of guard posts and delineation of duties, uniform inspection, hiring-company-specific security training, discipline and overall monitoring performance of the guards.
- Security procedures for the facility in general and each guard post specifically.
- All aspects of visitor management.
- Investigations of and resolution of security incidents, which includes all potential and actual criminal matters, matters identified during patrol rounds and matters of an unusual or suspicious nature; ensures all incidents are clearly and properly documented.
- Liaison with local law enforcement.
- Coordination with Facilities management, Human Resources, other departments as needed.
- Brief and advise senior facility managers on security matters. Act as an adjunct to the Emergency Response Team.
- Responsible for review and application of corporate security policies ensure that the application of policies meets the minimum regulation requirements and legal standards.
- Determines and recommends employee engagement practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Serves as key contact regarding employee questions and problem resolution. Develops programs to enhance employee motivation, retention and team work.
- Effectively promotes and maintains a safety culture by working closely with all division leaders to institute the procedures necessary to improve overall safety performance on a continuous basis.
- 5 + years Warehouse security management experience
- Integrity and professionalism
Very competitive Benefits Package-
- Generous Paid Time Off, up to 150 hours per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance & Short/Long Term Disability. 30 day waiting period for benefits
- Company pays up to 90% of insurance premiums
- 9 paid holidays
- Your birthday off, paid after 1 year of service.
- 401K with up to 4% company match. 100% vested from day one
- Awesome Employee discounts on our websites
- Employee Referral bonus program up to $100 per referral
- Climate Controlled
- Excellent growth & advancement opportunities
- Short 20-minute commute from Louisville and Elizabethtown