NVQ Social Media Advisor
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is a perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking, we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That's how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth.
Social Media advisors at The Hut Group respond to customers across all branded Facebook and Twitter profiles to ensure that wherever possible, posts, chats and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact. Working closely amongst a small team, good communication skills, fast thinking and the ability to work to deadlines is key.
Engaging with people worldwide on public forums, a strong understanding of the impact social media can have on a company is crucial. We are searching for someone who is completely competent with the use of all social media channels and has a passion and drive to grow with new innovations.
As part of the Social Customer Service team, you would be expected to deliver a prestige service to all our customers whilst building strong relationships to encourage brand engagement and repeat purchases.
We’re looking for individuals who enjoy providing excellent customer service and all the above; this will make you a perfect candidate to join our Social Media Team.
What will I be doing?
- Completing monthly objectives in timescale set by NVQ assessor
- Completing 3 hours NVQ / Training / Study Time per week as part of NVQ qualification
- Achieving a minimum quality standard of 80% - showing regular monthly increases
- Striving for first time resolution
- Striving to learn and ensuring the correct information is obtained to complete NVQ modules
- Responding to customer’s queries via different Channels
Required skills and experience
- Attention to detail, motivation to succeed
- Good communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Direct interest and passion for customer service with the ability to learn
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary - National Minimum Wage for Apprentices, increasing after 1 years' service.
Location - Northwich, CW9 7RA