Korea/Japan Paid Media Executive - Myprotein - Location: Manchester Airport
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
At Myprotein™ we are offering a unique opportunity to start/develop a career in Digital Marketing working on Myprotein’s Japanese & Korean websites. The role of the Paid Media Executive at The Hut Group is to increase traffic and revenue from search engines and ad platforms to all of Myproteins Japanese & Korean websites.
The Executive will be responsible for executing strategies under the guidance of the Divisional Paid Media Managers with an overall goal of improving paid search performance against KPI targets. All training will be provided internally by The Hut Group’s global marketing teams along with opportunities to attend external training sessions. Working across our market leading websites, you will be responsible for setting up, managing and optimising Paid Search, Paid Social and Display campaigns for all of Myproteins Japanese & Korean sites.
Working closely with your Team Lead, Paid Media manager and wider marketing teams you will ensure all websites are implementing Paid Media best practices and are getting the best results possible. The executive will be expected to learn to use a variety of related tools in order to conduct research, develop strategies and deliver against the group’s targets.
Main Activities / Tasks:
- Building new campaigns across multiple Search Engine ad-platforms
- Keyword research and ad copy creation
- Paid Social campaign creation & management
- Performance evaluation of all manages campaigns
- Working with our in-house design team on banner & creative creation
- Constant optimisation of campaigns to agreed revenue and ROI targets
- Conducting tests and trials across accounts
- Managing daily paid campaign spend to ensure optimal campaigns performance.
- Liaising with both internal and external contacts to hit strategic group goals.
- Conducting competitor research and analysis
- Reporting and analysis to show impact of work.
- Building strong knowledge of required tools & systems.
- Being the go-to-person for Paid Media and developing strong working relationships with wider teams
- Native Japanese or Korean speaking
- Degree qualified from a top tier university
- Strong attention to detail and a drive to deliver the best results.
- Sense of initiative and capacity to work independently.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and numerical ability
- Good communication skills.
- Passion for Search and Digital Marketing.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time effectively.
- Basic level with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required, experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Ads and relevant Search Marketing tools is desirable but not essential.
- Particular knowledge or interest in specific Hut Group sites is desirable, however not essential.
- Any extra language is a strong plus
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers