eCRM Executive - Exante & IdealFit - Location: Manchester Airport
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Exante & IdealFit – Diet Division
Exante is fast becoming the UK leader in meal replacement with rapid year on year growth. With a driven and expanding team; we boast the largest range of meal replacement in the market with continual product innovation, we have become recognised specialists in Very Low Calorie Diets. IdealFit is the one stop shop for women’s health and fitness with a growing a market place and strong influencer presence embodied in female empowerment. With big ambition and a huge amount of passion and determination to go with it, we are looking for industry leading talent to join our growing team.
We are looking for a eCRM Executive to execute the eCRM marketing strategy for Exante & IdealFit.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working in a team of CRM executives, specifically responsible for the UK territory
- Working with the Creative, Marketing and Trading teams to create and execute email campaigns and content
- Ensuring a seamless customer experience from acquisition through to retention in order to maximise life time value
- Responsible for the construction and management of email templates and the segmentation of the customer database using in house CRM tools
- Manage and update templates for automated and triggered email campaigns
- Daily reporting on email results and presenting findings to relevant stakeholders
- Research and competitor analysis
- Launching new and existing campaigns across current sites and new international site launches
- Degree qualified from a top tier university
- Basic understanding of eCRM
- Desire to take on a role with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- An interest in Sports Nutrition and Fitness would be beneficial
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers