Product Manager - Compute & Storage
About The Hut Group
THG is a nimble giant with a start-up culture, led by our founder Matthew Moulding and backed by global heavyweight investors KKR, Blackrock, Sofina and Balderton Capital. Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building global brands, The Hut Group are growing incredibly fast worldwide on the way to becoming the world’s most influential online retail organisation.
We are making unprecedented investments to urgently scale the business globally in technology, infrastructure and most importantly in talent. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions, a proprietary technology platform and disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth
We want you to come here so we can become a global leader – and get your career going places, too. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen.
To be a successful Product Manager for Compute and Storage you will partake in the following tasks:
- Manage the product lifecycle of a range of hosting products in the compute and storage space.
- Manage product roadmap, driving the ongoing development of features based on customer need and commercial benefit
- Lead virtual product teams consisting of resources from development, engineering, customer support, sales, marketing, and others as appropriate, to deliver new products and features
- Build the business case for new products/features to ensure we’re making sensible decisions based on solid cost and revenue estimates
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to help achieve customer and revenue KPIs
- Use data and feedback from customers, to ensure we’re always building the right things in the right order
Your objectives will be:
- Deliver new products/features as per agreed roadmap (subject to resource allocation)
- Deliver and maintain up-to-date product documentation and training for internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, customer support) and customers
- Achieve customer and revenue KPIs set out below
- At least three years technology sector experience, ideally working as a product manager
- Broad understanding of hosting and related technologies
- Competitive Salary
- You’ll be joining a growing, intelligent team that will drive business change
- You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact within the team, applying the skills and methodologies you’ve learnt
- You’ll be working for a company with an excellent culture, in a friendly and fast paced environment
- You’ll be able to react to change with backing from the business
- You'll have the opportunity to solve complex business/technical problems