Inventory Associate - Permanent - Direct hire
The Hut Group (THG.com) is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies, utilizing our proprietary technology platform to successfully manage 140 global websites, intensely focused on the Sports Nutrition & Beauty markets with internationally recognized websites such as Myprotein.com, Idealshape.com, Idealfit.com, Skinstore.com, Glossybox.com and Popinabox.com just to name a few.
Founded & headquartered in the United Kingdom, THG now has global operations in the U.S. and Europe, as well as is expanding into Asia and Australia. As we soon complete our second year of operations in our new Shepherdsville, KY climate-controlled manufacturing and fulfillment facility, further aggressive U.S. expansion plans are already underway for the upcoming year.
The Inventory Specialist is responsible for working with the company's supply chains to make sure that inventory on shelves are accurate. The Inventory Specialist will also perform inventory checks, cycle counts, quality checks, and random counts on inbound freight to ensure accuracy.
- Count materials in stock and work to update inventory records.
- Compare inventory with previous records, compute figures from previous records such as inbounds and shipments.
- Verify computer data with physical count of stock and adjust errors; Investigate and report reasons for discrepancies.
- Quality check orders for accuracy
- Quality check labels placed on cartons for item number and correct placement
- Pick orders from warehouse
- Label freight
- Will perform projects as needed
- Maintain cleanliness in warehouse as needed
- Basic math skills
- Experience with MS outlook and excel programs
- Strong clerical skills
- Detail oriented
- Forklift experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Very competitive Benefits Package:
- 90% Company paid premiums for Medical & Dental benefits
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off, up to 150 hours per year
- 9 paid holidays
- Your birthday off, paid after 1 year of service.
- 401K with up to 4% company match. 100% vested from day one
- Employee discounts on our websites
- Employee Referral bonus program up to $100 per referral
- Climate Controlled work Environment
- Excellent growth & advancement opportunities
- Short 20-minute commute from Louisville and Elizabethtown