Accounts Payable Advisor
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Finance at THG is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and internal audit, to specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health and Brands. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles – no two days are the same! Common characteristics among our team are the ability to drive change, adaptability and resourcefulness, to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
About the Role:
- Monitor AP mail box
- Save down invoices and submit to Cleardata daily
- Review invoices in exception and resolve
- Review debit balances and resolve
- Review the Issue Log and action items marked for Admin
- Follow up on outstanding proof of deliveries and purchase orders
- Save down month end statement sand update the statement reconciliation
- Process mark downs, sales order allowances and debit notes
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable required
- Experience of reviewing and actioning large volumes of emails
- High levels of data accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven administrative skills
- Working to SLA
- Supplier Focus
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Keen to learn and want to progress in a career in accounts
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers