PPC Executive - THG IdealFit - Location: Manchester Airport
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Exante & IdealFit – Diet Division
Exante is fast becoming the UK leader in meal replacement with rapid year on year growth. With a driven and expanding team; we boast the largest range of meal replacement in the market with continual product innovation, we have become recognised specialists in Very Low Calorie Diets. IdealFit is the one stop shop for women’s health and fitness with a growing a market place and strong influencer presence embodied in female empowerment. With big ambition and a huge amount of passion and determination to go with it, we are looking for industry leading talent to join our growing team.
PPC is our largest acquisition channel for new customers as well as our largest direct sales driver. Through our close direct relationships with Google, Bing, Yandex and Facebook, we have access to leading edge technology and data to help us locate and message the right customers and communicate about our brands.
PPC Executive Role
We have over 100 local language websites that we run across 20+ brands that we own or operate. We are looking for data-driven, numerically literate talents who would like the chance to drive the business forwards using the analytical skills. PPC is one of the most data-rich marketing channels and faces a huge amount of competition against other brands and therefore we are looking for the best candidates who are up for the challenge of helping grow us to over a £1B in sales.
- Managing the day-to-day work load of your accounts by setting up, running, optimising and analysing paid social and paid search campaigns.
- Supporting in planning, implementation and optimisation of search and social campaigns to maximise the performance of all campaigns.
- Create engaging ad copy, target relevant audiences and analyse keywords to ensure that key insights are incorporated in activity.
- Monitor industry trends and updates to be able to report back on insights and ensure you become an expert in the field.
- Build new campaigns across multiple Paid Search, Display and Social ad-platforms
- Degree Qualified from a Top Tier University
- 1-2 years+ experience working across PPC
- High level of analytical ability
- A passion for Marketing and Ecommerce
- Have high energy with proven track record in ‘getting stuff done’
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers