NPD Manager - THG Diet Division - Location: Manchester Airport
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Exante & IdealFit – Diet Division
Exante is fast becoming the UK leader in meal replacement with rapid year on year growth. With a driven and expanding team; we boast the largest range of meal replacement in the market with continual product innovation, we have become recognised specialists in Very Low Calorie Diets. IdealFit is the one stop shop for women’s health and fitness with a growing a market place and strong influencer presence embodied in female empowerment. With big ambition and a huge amount of passion and determination to go with it, we are looking for industry leading talent to join our growing team.
- Responsible for handling nutritional information from customer queries
- Assist with formulating new products
- Able to run and participate in taste panels
- Assist in generation of concepts and market trends
- Brief suppliers on new ingredients working to technical, operational and commercial constraints
- Support other teams to bring products to successful launch
- Approving packaging/product compliance
- Creating product specifications
- Sports science/Food technology degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in NPD food manufacturing environment
- Previously Managed a team of NPD Technologists
- Understanding of NPD processes concept through to launch
- Enthusiastic and proactive personality, excellent communication skills, work well as part of a team
- Able to work well under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
- Interest in fitness and weight management/supplements, health & wellbeing
- Understanding of industry standards and compliance
- Experience in Weight Management or Sports Nutrition Industry
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers