German Trading Executive - Exante UK
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Exante & IdealFit – Diet Division
Exante is fast becoming the UK leader in meal replacement with rapid year on year growth. With a driven and expanding team; we boast the largest range of meal replacement in the market with continual product innovation, we have become recognised specialists in Very Low Calorie Diets. IdealFit is the one stop shop for women’s health and fitness with a growing a market place and strong influencer presence embodied in female empowerment. With big ambition and a huge amount of passion and determination to go with it, we are looking for industry leading talent to join our growing team.
As a Trading Executive for Exante Germany, you would have responsibility for KPIs, growth strategy and translating the brand identity to the brands German websites working with the marketing team and brand managers. You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brands websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Improve, develop and lead market place strategy (Groupon, eBay, Amazon, Tmall etc) for the brand whilst working with the central market place team.
- Delivering targets and budgets through category management and campaign activations to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
- Ensuring the website is kept up-to-date with; correct offers, correct gift offers, updated banners, new in products/brands, regularly updated category pages.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the THG team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with brand and customer service teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Calculate commercials for new on site and off site trading deals.
- Competitor product and pricing analysis – to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
- Conduct gap analysis with the help of the wider marketing team.
- Native German Speaker
- Graduated from Top Tier University ideally in a relevant subject (Marketing, Economics, Business)
- Strong academic track record
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills.
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Huge Summer & Christmas Party
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme