Commercial Marketing Manager - Beauty Brands
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role:
The Commercial Marketing Manager reports in to the Senior VP Partnerships, responsible for driving funded marketing campaigns and identifying new inventory sales drivers. Key responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting - identifying the new sales drivers and investment clients, whilst maintaining and uplifting current supplier revenue streams
- Commercial negotiation - deal closing and negotiation skills
- Effective handover in to production and account management, managing the transition of the client in to campaign production phase. You would be responsible for full campaign management throughout.
- Pitch work - working with art editorial to generate sales pitch materials, including mock-ups, tests, prototypes etc. You will hone the sales messaging for clients.
- Sales messaging and materials - input in to the sales materials and messaging that is being generate to maximise conversion to sale.
- Reporting and forecasting - delivery of accurate category forecasts and reports as required by management.
- Events - leading end to end management of events, including trade shows and exhibitions.
- Degree qualified
- Proven experience in delivering funded marketing campaigns and driving new business
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and work across divisions i.e. Buying, Trading, Channel Marketing and Design
- Ability to pitch and close effectively
- Exceptional time management skills