Senior PR Manager - Myprotein
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
About the Role:
We are looking for a PR Manager with a true passion for sports and fitness. The role will focus around creating and implementing PR strategies globally, with a strong focus on headline-grabbing news stories around our athletes, products and campaigns - that will spread our content to reach a wider audience, ultimately increasing awareness for the brand.
You will assist in helping to place content with relevant media outlets, encouraging as many people as possible to read, watch and engage with the brand’s content and media stories that you will lead in creating.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual looking to utilise their digital marketing and PR experience!
- Consumer/FMCG PR background
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience of managing PR events with case studies of successes
- Experience of creating outreach strategies
- Strong understanding of media value - coverage, traffic, brand association
- Knowledge of Myprotein and the fitness industry as a whole
- Good understanding of social media and how to effectively maximise all opportunities
- A team player and self-starter who has a good understanding of the media landscape and the ability to make things happen for brands
- Confident and proactive in liaising with media owners, key media influencers; with good negotiation skills
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers