Senior PR Executive - Beauty
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role:
- Relationship building and networking with influencers, brand ambassadors and the media on a daily basis
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for our brands
- Working as part of an account team to develop and execute PR campaigns
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to target media
- Promoting news stories and features to the media – securing coverage online, offline and across broadcast outlets
- Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- Event management
- Proactively seek opportunities for the brands, keeping up to date with trends and behaviours
- Graduate with proven experience in a consumer focused PR role (agency or in-house)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to be creative and an independent thinker
- A good understanding of consumer needs
- Ability to understand the competitor landscape
- Strong understanding of traditional and digital PR
- An ability to demonstrate a passion of and knowledge around the beauty industry
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines and respond well to last minute opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers