MyVitamins - Social & Content Executive
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
MyVitamins has seen impressive year on year growth and has forged a place in the market as a complete online destination for all things health and wellness, from core vitamins, minerals and supplements to superfoods, protein and snacks. Making health and wellness simple for our customer with high quality products that won’t break the bank.
As social and content executive, you will be responsible for driving business growth across our social platforms, through content creation and influencer outreach. Creating blog content that is high value and relevant to our customer that helps showcase our brand personality. You will play a key role in the day to day management of our social accounts, building key relationships with influencers and creating compelling blog / site copy. We are looking for someone who is passionate about social media and building relationships with influencers, and has a keen interest in writing compelling content that on brand. With our growing marketing team, we are looking for someone who I ambitious, hardworking and can learn quickly.
- Responsible for managing content on MyVitamins social platforms, blogs and website working within a team to deliver a brand-building content plan
- Create relevant and educational content for the MyVitamins blog and site copy that is high value and on brand
- Identify new features and functionalities for our blogs with the goal to increase engagement and improve conversion rates
- Liaise with the wider marketing channels to find ways of amplifying the content
- Supporting in the scheduling across all social media channels and day-to-day management of accounts
- Source and create content to be used across social channels to support platform growth and engagement.
- Ensuring our brand aesthetic and brand personality is reflected at all times across all content and social media
- Researching new trends and areas of innovation, identifying new opportunities to help grow MyVitamins brand awareness and reach.
- Outreach and manage all social influencers to work with and promote MyVitamins
- Identify new opportunities to help grow our brand awareness and reach.
- Seek partnership opportunities with external contributors and/or publishers to drive reach new audiences
- Use standard reporting tools like Google Analytics to analyse website’s statistics and use key metrics to report on consumer insights, content and social performance
- Ideally some professional experience working in social
- Creatively minded, looking to push the boundaries of social and try new things
- Degree in a relevant discipline - marketing / Communications / PR / Digital etc
- A genuine passion for fitness, nutrition and interest in the brand and products
- Excellent content and copy writing skills.
- Innovative with a passion for digital and social media.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Additional language skills very advantageous
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers