Ecommerce Assistant - Myprotein USA
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
- Based in our newly opened office in New York
- Strategy and brand identity of the site
- Managing site performance vs. sales targets set in management accounts
- Liaising with clients to co-ordinate weekly offering on site
- Supporting the delivery of the customer experience, working closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity
- Working closely with the Marketing teams to ensure that all activity is planned and delivered accordingly
- Conducting daily site walkthroughs to discover any errors or mistakes and amend accordingly, managing and resolving any issues with IT support
- Reviewing competitor activity and analysing trends to ensure we are in a strong market position
- Reviewing key lines and bestselling products to ensure opportunity is maximised, ensuring that key products have good visibility throughout the website
- Gathering data/analysis for the site/category performance against KPI’s and reporting as required to maximise sales opportunities and formulate future strategy
- Analysing e-commerce KPI metrics daily to maximise sales opportunities and react accordingly
- Top level graduate with a commercial mindset
- Strong organisational skills
- Innovative thinking
- Positive and professional attitude
- Strong team player
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively and to different levels
- Understanding of web analytics
- Interest in Fitness/Sports Nutrition would be beneficial