Loss Prevention Analyst
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Due to rapid growth THG are looking to recruit an additional Loss Prevention Analyst to join the Security, Risk and Resilience department. Reporting to the Loss Prevention Manager, the Loss Prevention Analyst, will assist with the delivery of the Global Loss Prevention strategy, providing vital insight into the current areas of known and unknown losses. This role is based at our new offices near Manchester Airport but will involve some travel and overnight stays, therefore a full driving license is required.
- Analysis of stock location accuracy figures throughout the warehouse estate. Including but not limited to USA, UK, Poland and Australia.
- Tracking of stock exceptions/stock incidents in order to allow for root cause analysis.
- Sourcing/producing adhoc data sets and providing detailed analysis in potential breaches of press and or areas of vulnerability.
- Upkeep of loss indicator reports- highlighting, investigation and querying any anomalies.
- Investigating suspicious findings and look to highlight patterns or trends.
- Investigating suspicious activity and making an informed decision on whether or not there is 1st or 3rd party compromises
- EPOS analysis of retail sites highlighting any potential internal dishonesty issues.
- Work closely with business intelligence to ensure that all Loss Prevention tableau reports are kept up to date ensuring their accuracy at all times.
- Design new reports to highlight potential areas of loss early and subsequently minimise the risk.
- Work closely with other departments such as Fraud, Operations, HR and Security promoting a culture of loss prevention
across the business.
· Strong communication skills
· Strong analytical skills in noticing trends in complex data sets
· Previous experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
· Pragmatic approach to problem solving
· Ability to work both on your own initiative as well as working with others/other departments within the business
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme