French Ecommerce Executive - Glossybox
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
GLOSSYBOX is an aspirational, trusted brand, with a highly engaged beauty community. Leading in the world of beauty subscription boxes, we partner with some of the world's most recognised beauty brands, such as L'Oréal and YSL, sending out the best beauty products on a monthly basis to Glossies worldwide.
The Ecommerce Executive will be based at our Manchester Airport HQ, and is responsible for helping to define the strategy and brand identity of the Glossybox France website. You will be responsible for:
• Working closely with the trading team to help plan online activities and campaigns
• Working closely with the commercial marketing team to ensure all brand agreed activity is set live accordingly and brand pages are kept up-to-date
• Updating website with current activity to drive improvements in AOV and conversion
• Working closely with Campaign Manager to ensure all necessary creative assets for site are ready for use
• Helping to build email marketing campaigns
• Running competitor offer and pricing review inline with our own current trading plans
- Top level graduate with a commercial mindset
- Native French writing and speaking ability
- Strong organisational skills
- Innovative thinking
- Positive and professional attitude
- Strong team player
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of web analytics
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme