Affiliate Executive - Lux divsion
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
The role of the Affiliate Executive at The Hut Group is to work with external partners and influencers to drive sales to our luxury sites including Coggles, The Hut, AllSole and MyBag. The Executive will be responsible for executing strategies under the guidance of the Divisional Head of Performance with an overall goal of improving Affiliate performance against KPI targets. All training will be provided internally along with opportunities to attend external training sessions. Working across our market leading websites within the Luxury Division, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with our affiliate publishers and networks of influencers. Working closely with your team lead and wider Luxury Division teams you will ensure all websites are implementing affiliate marketing best practices and are getting the best results possible. The executive will be expected to learn to use a variety of related tools in order to conduct research, develop strategies and deliver against the group’s targets.
- Work with the rest of the team to drive performance forward
- Working with other teams within the business to align affiliate activity with main objective
- Ensure weekly communications are sent out to affiliates across all brands
- Develop relationships with affiliates to improve performance levels of the channel
- Work closely with affiliate networks on affiliate recruitment, ensuring these are appropriate to our Luxury sites
- Conduct regular competitor analysis to ensure activity is in line with the industry standards
- General affiliate programme hygiene – includes ensuring offers and creative is up to date using the right TOV for all communications
- Recognising opportunities to grow Affiliate programs for each Luxury sites, finding appropriate partners to work with in order to elevate each site to high industry standards
- Working with a portfolio of high profile brands to position Affiliate programs alongside competition, always on the lookout for new publishers to join our programs
- Competitive salaries
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Discounted Haircuts
- Discounted Gym membership
- Access to onsite doctor
- Enrolled onto company pension plan
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
We like innovators, entrepreneurial thinkers, people who are capable of thinking outside the box, leading and making key decisions.