Post and Facilities Assistant
Role Post and Facilities Assistant
Location Manchester Airport Office
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
THG is looking to recruit a Post and Facilities Assistant to join our Facilities Team that provides an efficient and professional service to all staff located at our Manchester headquarters.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure all incoming and outgoing mail and courier packages are processed quickly and accurately and that they reach the appropriate members of staff. You will also be required to manage stationery and other office supplies, assist with setting up meeting rooms and support the Facilities Team with minor / basic repairs.
This role is ideally suited to someone who has some previous experience in a post room, facilities or other similar administration function.
- Sign for and sort all incoming mail and packages
- Maintain records of deliveries and collections
- Distribution of post
- Organise couriers to collect outgoing parcels
- Assist with general office duties including preparing meeting rooms, photocopying and making deliveries
- Order stationery and general office supplies. Checking stock levels regularly and reordering items as and when required.
- Distribute stationery and general office supplies around the offices
- Assist Facilities team with furniture checks and basic repairs
- You will also be required to be flexible as you will be expected to multi task.
- And you will be required to maintain a professional attitude at all times, dealing with colleague complaints and queries politely and efficiently.
Essential Skills and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to communicate with colleagues at all levels
- A strong team player that is capable of using their initiative
- Displays a clear, calm and pleasant manner, providing a courteous and effective service for the company
- Organised and able to work methodically and prioritise requests
- Takes ownership of Tasks
- IT literate including Microsoft Office skills
- Flexible and able to work Monday to Friday 08.00 – 17.00. (Occasionally you may be required to provide support outside of thees hours)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers