Commercial Interior Design Lead - Luxury
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Role:
This is a newly created role, responsible for the successful interior design and delivery of THG's luxury, commercial developments. With daily interaction with THG's Senior Management team, you will take the lead on multiple developments, a previous example being Hale Country Club & Spa - Cheshire's premier health club & spa.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading design proposals with the senior management team
- Proposing and managing design budgets for commercial ventures
- Creating spatial layouts through 3D visualisations and sketches
- Designing high-end, luxury experiences for THG portfolio
- Managing project builds end to end - from designing proposals (mood boards, sketches etc) to installation
- Managing contractors and agencies, ensuring quality is at the forefront of all designs
- An astute eye for luxury style and design, with a passion for creating 5* experiences
- Proven experience of high-end, luxury design across the hospitality, commercial and residential sectors
- Experience of managing high value project budgets
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign etc
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to complete projects on time and in full
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers