Senior PR Manager - Beauty
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role:
- Responsible for creating and executing beauty PR strategy for brands such as Lookfantastic, Illamasqua, Eyeko and Espa
- Growing brand awareness of our websites amongst targeted audiences
- Contributing to the management of budgets for individual projects such as press and launch events
- Building relationships with key journalists and the wider teams within the Group
- Managing celebrity influencer relationships, brand ambassador relationships and activity with them
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team
- Liaising with media through a mix of channels, from traditional to social and consumer
- Will have Consumer PR experience - FMCG/Beauty
- Experience of launching brands and handling the re-brand of sites
- Experience of organising and executing events to press and consumers
- Competent in the development and management of media campaigns for beauty brands
- Excellent written communication skills, being well-versed in writing press releases and proposals
- Collaborative team player with the tenacity to drive results and ambition to progress within an extremely talented team
- Friendly, positive, can-do attitude who thinks outside the box, is creative and goes the extra mile to drive initiatives
- Competent in working on integrated consumer communications campaigns and can devise and implement plans with creative flair
- Good understanding of relationship between PR and SEO
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers