Maintenance & Reliability Supervisor
Manufacturing Maintenance & Reliability Supervisor
Location Shephersville, Kentucky, US
About The Hut Group:
THG (The Hut Group)’ s primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and sports nutrition consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, ESPA, Illamasqua, Grow Gorgeous, Mamma Mio, Mio Skincare, Glossybox, Idealshape, Idealfit and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Founded & headquartered in the United Kingdom, THG also has operations in the U.S., in Continental Europe (Poland), and is also expanding into Asia and Australia. Our purpose-built, climate-controlled, manufacturing and fulfilment centre in Shepherdsville, KY facility has now been open for around two years with plans for further expansion in the U.S.
THG is looking to recruit a Maintenance & Reliability Supervisor to manage the site Engineering and Facilities team in Kentucky, providing both a reactive and pro-active, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure within a combined manufacturing and fulfilment facility.
Due to rapid growth, THG is looking to recruit a Maintenance & Reliability Supervisor for Manufacturing who will be responsible for the maintenance and reliability of all assets within the manufacturing department, providing both a reactive and pro-active, multi-skilled maintenance service on all equipment. You will be based at our site in Kentucky and will report to the Engineering Manager.
- Develop a high-performing Maintenance & Reliability team with a culture of continuous improvement through effective leadership and management to deliver operational excellence.
- Drive improvements in plant availability and performance, including costs, through the implementation of company engineering maintenance best practices across the manufacturing site.
- Own, develop and evolve the engineering Maintenance and Reliability strategy, implementing a common platform.
- As part of the site management team, develop an annual maintenance forecast, highlighting operational constraints and the value adding performance that Engineering can make.
- Liaise between functions to ensure team work, consistency, co-ordination and best practice to eliminate losses from poor practices or communication and to expedite learning.
- Create and manage Engineering budgets, both capital and operational.
- Produce weekly reports covering metrics and performance of the department and team.
- Line management of Engineering staff
- Recruit, train and develop the Engineering Technicians and Apprentices
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum 5 years supervisor experience
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualification
- Qualifications around Facility Management, Electrical, mechanical, HVAC or other building disciplines
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of facilities maintenance and compliance requirements
- Approachable, can do attitude, bias for action, organised, innovative and think long term
- Ability for decision making in a pressurised environment
Very competitive Benefits Package-
- Generous Paid Time Off, up to 150 hours per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance & Short/Long Term Disability. 30 day waiting period for benefits
- Company pays up to 90% of insurance premiums
- 9 paid holidays
- Your birthday off, paid after 1 year of service.
- 401K with up to 4% company match. 100% vested from day one
- Awesome Employee discounts on our websites
- Employee Referral bonus program up to $100 per referral
- Climate Controlled
- Excellent growth & advancement opportunities
- Short 20-minute commute from Louisville and Elizabethtown