Dutch country executive - Zavvi
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Consumer, home to THG’s heritage sites and true home of the geek. Includes Brands such as Zavvi, iwantoneofthose, and Popinabox - some of Europe's largest online retailers for Licensed Merchandise, Collectables, and Gifting products.
There’s a real passion and drive within our innovative team, to both achieve and be part of something special. This attitude and culture has been key to driving rapid international growth. A focus on in-house produced and exclusive products through our print on demand facility, has accelerated evolution of the sites away from traditional entertainment retailers towards growing Merchandise and Collectable markets – an area we plan to continue our investment in. We are looking for creative, innovative, and resourceful people to come and join us on our exciting journey.
Zavvi is fast becoming the UKs number 1 Pop Culture superstore. A driven and expanding team; we boast the largest range of Pop Culture & Geek Merchandise in the market with continual product innovation, we have become recognised specialists in Film & TV Collectables. Zavvi is the one stop shop for all things Film & Merchandise with a growing a market place and strong presence. With big ambition and a huge amount of passion and determination to go with it, we are looking for industry leading talent to join our growing team.
The Dutch E-commerce Executive has responsibility for the KPIs, growth strategy and translating the brand identity onsite working closely with the brand E-Commerce Manager and brand managers. You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brands websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Ensuring the website is kept up-to-date with; correct offers, correct gift offers, updated banners, new in products/brands, regularly updated category pages.
- In charge of affiliates & partnerships for the site as well as paid media, SEO and e-mail.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the team to identify new growth opportunities.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with brand and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Using our in-house data & technology platform we can share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends.
- Fleunt in Dutch both written and verbally
- Competitive salaries
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Discounted Haircuts
- Discounted Gym membership
- Access to onsite doctor
- Enrolled onto company pension plan
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business