Graduate Cyber Security Analyst
THG aims to be the World’s leading Online Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing global operations and a unique proprietary technology platform. With over 16 million customers worldwide and 400 million visits to our sites annually, we understand the importance of reliable technology and a data-driven expertise.
Our software is the core of our business and enables the company to continue to grow and thrive. The Group’s industry leading and proprietary technology platform powers its own consumer sites plus global media partners and brand owners, including: Unilever, Nintendo and the Daily Mail Group. We develop all of our own applications in-house with our Development Delivery Teams. In order to enable our Delivery Teams to continue to achieve, we are always looking for bright and intellectual people who are happy to push boundaries and really challenge the status quo.
Led by world-class technologists with a diverse range of backgrounds ranging from Silicon Valley tech giants (Google, Amazon) through to Hedge funds and Algorithmic Trading Firms. You will be surrounded by highly intellectual and passionate colleagues, all with the common goal to help us grow this business globally, fast.
- Work across a range of technologies
- Configuration management of policies across a range of technologies including SIEM
- Investigating alerts from security tools
- Monitor and report on performance to highlight improvements to security practices & processes
- Maintain an awareness of current and emerging threats to the organisation and be able to suggest ways that they can be addressed.
- Graduate (or other demonstrable experience) in a subject such as Computer Science, Networking, IT Security.
- Heavy interest in extra-curricular computing/IT.
- A keen interest in pursuing a career in cyber security
- The ability to manage own workload in a busy environment.
- Good communication skills.
Information Security is crucial to our business and at the heart of our information security function is the SOC. You will be part of a diverse and riven team tasked with protecting, monitoring and responding to security incidents.