HR Business Partner
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Human Resources at THG is an evolving team, with exciting growth and significant investment into driving our people strategies. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, HR is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles – no two days are the same! Common characteristics among our team are the ability to drive change, adaptability and resourcefulness, to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without losing sight of our people values.
- Position the role of Business Partner as an integral part of the Shared Services team by developing effective working relationships, influencing, challenging the senior management team on their personal style and the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of the business area and HR strategies.
- Equip the business with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans e.g. performance management, absence management, Employee Relations, whist providing support on the research, design and development of HR initiatives in support of the HR strategy, using expert knowledge of the operational delivery.
- This role will work in partnership with the wider Shared Services teams, ensure that the appropriate operational HR functions are enacted to deliver change outcomes whilst monitoring, interpreting and implement all new and revised legislation relating to human resources and people policies.
- Identify short, medium and long term resourcing issues and work with the operational teams to eliminate key contributing factors. Work with the Shared Services Manager to review workforce supply and demand for core roles and forward plan through joint initiatives.
- Substantial HR experience (operational and strategic) in challenging environments
- Proven track record in successfully dealing with complex employee relations issues.
- Proven ability to develop a good understanding of business issues and how to identify and deliver HR interventions and solutions to meet business needs.
- Experience of successfully developing, leading and implementing strategy, policy or operational plans across a medium or large organisation.
- Track record of contributing to the management of change successfully and experience of leading on restructuring programmes.
- Previous experience in a Business Partnering role
- Up to date knowledge of current and future employment legislation and best practice.
- Proven effective people management skills
- A positive solution based approach to problem-solving
- Strong sense of commercial awareness
- Ability to champion and promote new ideas that contribute to the aims and meet the business needs as a whole.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers