Business Development Manager - Glossybox
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
GLOSSYBOX is an aspirational, trusted brand, with a highly engaged beauty community. Leading in the world of beauty subscription boxes, we partner with some of the world's most recognised beauty brands, such as L'Oréal and YSL, sending out the best beauty products on a monthly basis to Glossies worldwide.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for product sourcing from current & new partners, ensuring a consistent flow of high-quality beauty products.
You will be responsible for:
- Partnership management including outreach to new partners, management of current relationships & external reporting on projects
- Working with the wider team to ensure KPI’s are met
- Ensuring a first-rate brand feedback process in conjunction with the Marketing department
- Supporting the team in developing and implementing strategic brand-building partnership campaigns
- On time fulfilment of product for beauty box in line with beauty box theme
- Completion of feedback loop with all partners taking part in any sampling project in order to up sell for future initiatives
- Minimum educational requirements: BA/BS
- 2 - 3 years of Sales or Business Development experience, preferably with leading beauty brands
- Outstanding sales and relationship building skills
- Experience in prospecting and contacting new businesses for potential partnerships
- High energy with excellent communication skills - you are able to charm people off their feet
- Passion for beauty and the latest trends in the luxury category
- Motivated self-starter, detail oriented and organized