Supply Chain Data Analyst
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
The Data team in the Beauty division are responsible for providing business solutions for our biggest beauty brands through data analysis and insights. Their mission is to generate significant business value through the use of automation, statistical measurement and creative problem solving.
- Highlighting risks, uncovering opportunities and optimising processes across the supply chain e.g. warehousing optimisation, stock forecasting etc
- Derive data-driven insights from available datasets to inform decision-making and strategy
- Work alongside trading, marketing, buying, merchandising and supply chain teams
- Deliver reporting to wider business users
- Identify areas for improvement and saving through analytical approach
- Utilise available tools, including SQL, Google Cloud Platform, Python, Tableau
- Development of data pipelines in order to transform data into an informative and useful format
- High level graduate with a commercial, numerical focus
- Highly numerate
- SQL experience
- Strong excel ability
- Experience with an open source language would be beneficial (i.e. C++, R, Python or SAS)
- Data visualisation experience would also be beneficial (i.e. Tableau, Power BI, SAS VA etc).
- Experience in heavily regulated industries such as Financial Services, Telco, Utilities or Pharmaceuticals would be beneficial
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers