Myprotein Clothing - Brand Manager
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
- Build brand strategy and set clear and logical brand objectives with associated KPIs
- Use brand performance measures and situational analysis to identify key growth opportunities
- Build brand campaigns and execution plans to grasp growth opportunities
- Build, communicate and manage creative briefs to deliver brand campaigns
- Work effectively with cross functional teams including affiliate, influencers, ambassadors, social, SEO, B2B and PR to build the most effective multi-channel campaign plans
- Work closely with territory heads to ensure all brand plans are executed with excellence
- Ensure all brand communication adheres to brand guidelines
- Analyse the competitive landscape, category and consumer trends to identify brand opportunities
- Work with NPD to build and manage the innovation strategy
- Segment the brand and implement a clear commercial strategy with aligned pricing and promotion principals
- Degree Qualified (2:1 or above)
- Passionate about the brand, the fitness industry and apparel
- Experience in delivering strong brand development and experience
- Strong knowledge of marketing processes
- Industry knowledge in fitness, sport and sports nutrition
- Experience in managing projects
- Strong communicator both verbal and written.
- Calm under pressure and ability to instil this into the team
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers