PPC Executive - Consumer & Lifestyle
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Consumer, home to THG’s heritage sites and true home of the geek. Includes Brands such as Zavvi, iwantoneofthose, and Popinabox - some of Europe's largest online retailers for Licensed Merchandise, Collectables, and Gifting products.
There’s a real passion and drive within our innovative team, to both achieve and be part of something special. This attitude and culture has been key to driving rapid international growth. A focus on in-house produced and exclusive products through our print on demand facility, has accelerated evolution of the sites away from traditional entertainment retailers towards growing Merchandise and Collectable markets – an area we plan to continue our investment in. We are looking for creative, innovative, and resourceful people to come and join us on our exciting journey.
PPC Executive Role
We have over 100 local language websites that we run across 20+ brands that we own or operate. We are looking for data-driven, numerically literate talents who would like the chance to drive the business forwards using the analytical skills. PPC is one of the most data-rich marketing channels and faces a huge amount of competition against other brands and therefore we are looking for the best candidates who are up for the challenge of helping grow us to over a £1B in sales. In this role you would be responsible for the PPC (Paid Media) for Iwantoneofthose.com.
- Managing the day-to-day work load of your accounts by setting up, running, optimising and analysing paid social and paid search campaigns.
- Supporting in planning, implementation and optimisation of search and social campaigns to maximise the performance of all campaigns.
- Create engaging ad copy, target relevant audiences and analyse keywords to ensure that key insights are incorporated in activity.
- Monitor industry trends and updates to be able to report back on insights and ensure you become an expert in the field.
- Build new campaigns across multiple Paid Search, Display and Social ad-platforms.
- 1-2 years+ experience working across PPC
- High level of analytical ability
- A passion for Marketing and Ecommerce
- Have high energy with proven track record in ‘getting stuff done’
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers