The Hut Group (THG.com) is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies, utilizing our proprietary technology platform to successfully manage 140 global websites, intensely focused on the Sports Nutrition & Beauty markets with internationally recognized websites such as Myprotein.com, Idealshape.com, Idealfit.com, Skinstore.com, Glossybox.com and Popinabox.com just to name a few.
Founded & headquartered in the United Kingdom, THG now has global operations in the U.S. and Europe, as well as is expanding into Asia and Australia. As we soon complete our second year of operations in our new Shepherdsville, KY climate controlled manufacturing and fulfillment facility, further aggressive U.S. expansion plans are already underway for the upcoming year.
Under the directions of the Production Supervisor the Machine Operator is responsible to ensure proper set up of machinery and making sure machines are running properly and producing needed adjustments. The Machine Operator must report any malfunctions and possibly fix them.
- Arrange machine at the beginning of work procedures to ensure that everything is in order.
- Test the machine before main work begins to be sure that it’s in good condition for production.
- Clean up machine parts after every work procedure.
- Set all machines for daily operations.
- Insert all production materials in the various parts of the machine where they are supposed to be to enhance production output.
- Ensure that machines are calibrated and recalibrated before and after production procedures.
- Troubleshoot machine problems to determine actual faults.
- Strictly adhere to job specification and ensure good quality work.
- Ensure timely preparation and availability of all production materials to avoid shortage during production.
- Report to Team Lead and/or Production Supervisor regularly, keeping them updated on production activities and progress using RedZone on iPad at each work station.
- Perform Quality checks/work with and report any food safety & quality issues.
- Machine operator experience required
- Operational understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Physically must be able to stand of long hours and be able to lift at or above waist at a maximum of fifty pounds.
- Reach truck experience.
- Food Manufacturing
- Strong attention to detail.
Very competitive Benefits Package:
- Generous Paid Time Off, up to 150 hours per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance & Short/Long Term Disability. 30 day waiting period for benefits
- Company pays up to 90% of insurance premiums
- 9 paid holidays
- Your birthday off, paid after 1 year of service.
- 401K with up to 4% company match. 100% vested from day one
- Awesome Employee discounts on our websites
- Employee Referral bonus program up to $100 per referral
- Climate Controlled
- Excellent growth & advancement opportunities
- Short 20-minute commute from Louisville and Elizabethtown