Graduate Supply Planner (Immediate Start) - Beauty
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Illasmaqua, ESPA and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do – whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
THG is looking to recruit a Graduate Supply Planner for our Beauty Brands. An integral part of the replenishment team, you will be responsible for ordering raw materials from key suppliers in adequate quantities to ensure production can maintain stock availability. You will work closely with the Marketing, Finance & Retail teams.
The role will involve
- Placing orders with suppliers for Key Raw Materials
- Tracking deliveries to ensure materials are delivered on time, in the right quantity
- Liaising with Warehouse to monitor stock levels
- Raise Purchase Orders and manage process from start to finish
- Work with Demand Planners, marketing, trading and Manufacturing to improve supply chain planning
- Top level graduate
- Highly numerate with strong analytical & IT skills. (Advanced level on Excel proficient)
- Confident communication skills both verbally and written with internal and external teams.
- Commercial awareness
- Ideally 12 months' experience in a planning role- or graduate with industry work placement/internship.