Senior CRM Executive - Beauty
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Illasmaqua, ESPA and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do – whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
About the Role:
The THG Beauty CRM team is currently looking for a Senior CRM Marketing Executive. Responsible for working closely with the CRM Campaign Manager on 6 of our own brand sites (including ESPA, Illamasqua, Grow Gorgeous, Eyeko, Mama Mio, Mio Skincare & Ameliorate) to own email campaigns, daily sales targets, data analysis and segmentation, WhatsApp creation, reporting and planning. This role will work closely with a lots of internal teams including but not limited to: trading, content, social media, SEO, Paid Media, Data, Buying and other CRM teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the Junior CRM Executive working on the 6 THG Brands CRM.
- Site/brand specific email sales and growth strategy.
- Ensuring brand identity is reflected in our CRM marketing activities for each of the 6 THG own brand sites.
- Working with internal stakeholders to plan, build and schedule emails to our customer database.
- Testing email campaigns progressively and reviewing campaign performance to optimise email marketing.
- Segmenting our customer database appropriately for targeted marketing activities.
- Working in synergy with the Commercial Marketing team to deliver Sold Out Marketing .
- Working alongside the CRM Data Analyst to gain valuable insights, and subsequently driving relevant actions
The ideal candidate will have or meet the following:
- Creative Flair
- Analytical Skills (ideally GA or other reporting systems)
- Experience with CRM/Email marketing
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Good communications skills
- Experience with meeting daily/weekly KPIs
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Intermediate skills in Excel & Word
- Experience managing a Junior CRM Executive (bonus)
- Interest in the Beauty Industry! (bonus)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers