CRM Campaign Manager - Beauty
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for managing all daily CRM Campaigns across THG Brands (own brand 6 sites) and Core Beauty (4 sites), working in tandem with the CRM Retention Manager to do so. Managing a team of 6, the CRM Campaign Manager will be responsible for ensuring all BAU activity is completed and daily/weekly sales targets are met. This would be achieved by ensuring that data analysis and segmentation is completed, ownership of the WhatsApp/SMS strategy, and overlooking all reporting and planning. This role will work closely with a lots of internal teams including but not limited to: trading, content, social media, SEO, Paid Media, Data, Buying and other CRM teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of the THG Beauty CRM Campaign team.
- Email sales and database growth strategy.
- Ensuring brand identity is reflected in our CRM marketing activities for all sites.
- Working with internal stakeholders to overlook all plans, builds etc of emails to our customer database.
- Ownership of the CRM Campaign testing strategy.
- Ownership of the CRM Campaign daily sales and targets.
- Ownership of the Whatsapp/SMS/Messenger strategy and implementation.
- Working in tandem with the CRM Retention Manager to create and manage a robust CRM comms strategy which works for both teams.
- Working in synergy with the Commercial Marketing team to deliver Sold Out Marketing
- Working in synergy with the Data Team to gain valuable insights, and subsequently driving relevant actions
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Top level graduate
- Creative Flair
- Analytical Skills (ideally GA or other reporting systems)
- 3 years+ experience within CRM/Email marketing
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Experience of line management
- Good communications skills
- Experience with meeting daily/weekly KPIs
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers