Due to rapid growth, THG are looking to hire a number of experienced Production Assistants for it's Production Studio in Warrington. The purpose of these roles will be to work with the Producers and the Production team to assist with the creation, planning and monitoring of photography and video shoots for all business divisions. To assist the Producers with the delivery of all projects ensuring costings and timings agreed on the projects are being adhered to.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Understand systems and workflow processes within the studio and surrounding teams
- Assisting the Producers with the writing of briefs and attending briefing meetings as required making sure all project requirements are communicated well to the wider teams and all elements of the project are fully understood
- Reporting the status on all allocated projects in a timely manner as agreed with the Producer
- Keeping projects to schedule and reporting to the Producers anything that is or could hold up shoots.
- Assisting the Producers to produce timing plans and costings
- Assisting the Producers in monitoring all aspects of the shoot including project management, budget management and creative planning
- Building strong relationships with key marketing resource on all working projects
- Building strong relationships with all internal teams – Production, photography, creative, artwork and retouch department.
- To understand the THG Brand industry sector
- Keeping an accurate account of your time using the Paprika timesheet function
- Give full support on creative prop sourcing, creative planning for location and studio shoots